From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-05 14:25:01

christopher diggins <cdiggins_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [...]

Quite the contrary IMO, though it's even more important in fora
outside this one.

> I think the BIL is as clear in its documentation as can be reasonably
> expected.

As I tried to indicate, I am *not* particularly concerned about the
library docs and source, though it's nice if they disclaim. I'm
concerned with the perception engendered by casual conversation.

> Whether or not a library is in a review queue is not really a significant
> concern is it, as it doesn't take any special requirements to get into the
> queue?

Not a significant concern for me.

--
Dave Abrahams