From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-05 15:36:02

David Abrahams wrote:
> "Jonathan Turkanis" <technews_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> I can't think of anything better right now, but to me "proposed"
>> suggests that the libray is in the review queue.
>
> I don't know why. "Proposed" might mean it's just a glimmer in
> someone's eye.

"At the moment it's just a notion, but with a bit of backing I think I could
turn it into concept, and then an idea."

Here are some other suggestions:

  - contemplated ("the contemplated database library")
  - suggested ("the suggested process control library")
  - planned ("the planned sockets library")
  - proposed ("the proposed typeof library")
  - prophesied ("the prophesied big int library")
  - fantasized ("the fantasized GUI library")

Let me say that I did not intend to dillute the Boost name; in fact, I thought I
was being extraordinarily careful.

Jonathan