From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-05 22:38:38

> If this library is accepted into boost I will
> continue building my FSM by hand, use Alexsey's FSM, or SMC or even
> boost function.

I will not use it either, mainly due to the overhead. This library is
easier to use than my current implementations, but the overhead is way
too much for me to consider using it in my production code.

However, I do not know that I would vote against it, based on the idea
that it is not useful to me. On the other hand, I would not vote *for*
it either. Maybe my feeling/reaction is in some way related to David's
concern about the acceptance process...