From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-06 17:41:19

If this is what I think it is, the problem is actually xml_grammar.cpp
in the serialization library, not in spirit, and only with compiler
optimizations turned on. Your two options are 1. to use boost from CVS,
as a workaround for this went in to CVS post release of 1.32, or to
build 1.32 like this:

bjam -sTOOLS=darwin -sBUILD=debug

since the memory-leaking-infinite-loop-bug only appears in "release
mode".

troy d. straszheim

"I'm not gonna squash it, and you don't have to wash it" -
Frank Zappa, "Joe's Garage"