From: Ion Gaztañaga (ion_g_m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-07 01:53:26

Hello to all,

  I've just uploaded a new version of Shmem library (removed Boost from name
because of the new naming policy) to Boost Files
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/), which includes built html help
files. Snapshot file: Shmem.2005-03-06.tar.bz2. Changes and features from
last version:

-> Name changes.

-> Improved compatibility with unordered_map/set family. Soon we will be
able to place unordered containers in shared memory. Thanks, Daniel.

-> Templatized index types for named shared memory object allocator

-> New private segregated storage STL allocator for shared memory.

-> Bug fixes

-> Improved documentation and code comments.

 For the next version I plan to improve code comments, documentation and
tests. Please, if there is any comment or suggestion, let me know. Regards,

/Ion