From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-07 13:24:14

David Abrahams wrote:
> christopher diggins <cdiggins_at_[hidden]> writes:

Exactly my point! Let's step back and think about it. What we
are doing now (logo contest) is basically a continuation of
what's already taking place here at boost since the very
beginning: public consensus. It's just that I didn't want
to overwhelm the list's traffic that I decided to open an
email account for taking in votes.

Anyway, as this seems controversial, I temporarily suspended
the ongoing tally awaiting consensus on how best to proceed.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com