From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-08 08:41:56

Pavel Chikulaev wrote:
> "Tobias Schwinger" <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>>- Do you know the Boost.Assign technique ?
>>I use a similar approach to have a nice syntax for initialization and
>>inlining that works within expressions:
>
> I believe that this is not within coverage of my library. My library deals
> with lazy evaluation of functions and n-arity operators.

Well, the initialization part probably not, but...

> Maybe I misundersand something?

...the inline part needs special care to work within your expressions
(can't use user-defined conversion before type deduction - but you'ld
need exactly this to add this feature non-intrusively).
This way the initialization part becomes "recycling code".

Best,

Tobias