From: Jason Hise (chaos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-08 17:24:01

I have revised the design of the singleton many times, thanks to the
plethora of helpful suggestions from testers (most notably Pavel
Vozenilek, thanks a ton!). The library has reached a stage where
changes being made now are minor, and mostly have to do with
implementation details and getting the singleton to work on legacy
compilers. The draft documentation is complete, though I still plan to
add more examples and sample code. The library compiles on at least
four popular compilers. I believe that I am truly ready to schedule a
formal review. Can singleton be added to the queue?

On a related note, I have convinced the local college to give me three
credit hours for the 'independent study' that I am doing (creating the
singleton library). I understand that the review queue is filled for
the next couple of months, but I wanted to find out if there was any
chance that the singleton review could be completed before the end of
the semester. Getting the library accepted into boost before classes
let out would almost certainly ensure an 'A' in the class. Of course,
if this is impossible I'll understand. I just thought I'd ask. :)

-Jason