From: Robert Mathews (rmathews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 10:36:29

"ION_G_M" <ION_G_M_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hi James and all shmem users,
>
> Sorry for uploading to boost files but I had some problems with file
> size, so I uploaded to boost files instead. In boost vault you will
> fine a new folder (Shmem) with 3 new files:
>
> Shmem.2005-03-06.tar.bz2 //library
> Shmem.2005-03-06-doc-1.tar.bz2 //doc1
> Shmem.2005-03-06-doc-2.tar.bz2 //doc2
>
> Write now I am writing documentation with a text editor and it's just
> a pain. For this version, I've discovered the CDATA usage so I don't
> have to manually escape XML characters (<, >, &). I will have a look at
> Quickbook. Is there any way to "insert" a cpp file directly on the code
> using BoostBook/QuickBook? That would help me a lot to mantain example
> code without errors.

I've found Doxygen a nice tool for writing code documentation. Its easy to
use, and allows you to #include fragments of source code from an external
source, which is a nice feature for code documentation. It also understands
and parses the C++ code, so that you can maintain links between classes and
structures.

Look at doxygen.org if you're interested.

Rob.