From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 17:50:58

"Eric Niebler" <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote
> David Abrahams wrote:
> >
> > Say, is this component in the review queue?
> >

> Yes. Did I do wrong? The review hasn't started yet, and won't for a
> while judging from the depth of the queue. Can people not update their
> libraries while waiting for the review to start?

The Boost web site says "A proposed library should remain stable _during the
review period_". I don't think being in the review queue can be qualified
as the review period...

Also it says: "The submission file should contain material as if on the
boost.org web site. The closer the submission file mirrors the final
directory structure and format of the web site, the better". This means
that people who place there code inside boost namespace, call their
libraries Boost.Whatever, etc., technically do everything as required. And
people who place any kind of disclamers in their code/docs -- don't.

I don't mean all this is the ideal procedure, and of course it can be
changed. But I do think that while the web site stays as it is now, people
should not be expected to do anything differently.

Regards,
Arkadiy