From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-10 16:57:44

On 03/10/2005 03:29 PM, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> I do not want to discourage your efforts, but comp.lang.c++ would be a
> better place for these kind of questions (IMO since I am not a moderator).

Well, I thought it was kinda an MPL question; hence, this would be the
first place I'd ask such a question. However, I have no idea how
to do what Pavel wants. And, not to be discouraging, but I doubt
it can be done because... well I guess because the template doing the
calculation would have to have some way to enumerate all the
specializations, and there's know way to do that without examining all
the code, and that's something only the compiler can do, AFAICT.