From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-15 01:06:43

Actually, Borland tests pretty well - all tests pass except for test_array
an one the demos which employ arrays.

In addition there is one more test that fails - I forget which. The test
matrix for borland serialization looks quite healthy to me.

This is much, much, better than msvc 6.x and 7.0.

xml_archives use spirit. If you want to use xml archives with borland you
have to:

a) download a copy of spirit 1.6x
b) set an environmental variable SPIRIT_ROOT=<your spirit 1.6 directory
c) tweak your Build Jamfile to include SPIRT_ROOT before your other include
paths for borland (and a couple of others as well)

I believe this is described in the serialization document. Also the
serialization Jamfile illustrates this.

Robert Ramey