From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-15 01:59:14

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Actually, Borland tests pretty well - all tests pass except for test_array
> an one the demos which employ arrays.

That has been my impression. We're using serialization (not extensively
yet, but that will increase) and haven't hit any problems with it.

> xml_archives use spirit. If you want to use xml archives with borland you
> have to:
>
> a) download a copy of spirit 1.6x
> b) set an environmental variable SPIRIT_ROOT=<your spirit 1.6 directory
> c) tweak your Build Jamfile to include SPIRT_ROOT before your other include
> paths for borland (and a couple of others as well)

We're just replaced the boost\spirit.hpp and boost\spirit folder with
the 1.6.x distro as we use spirit elsewhere and haven't hit any problems
doing this. We primarily use xml_archive at the moment.

Cheers

Russell