From: Iain Hanson (Iain.Hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-15 08:26:31

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 12:06 +0000, Paul A Bristow wrote:

> [...]
Sorry, but check the archives before "speculating" on when comments have
been made. I argued for state charts to be implemented in terms of STT
at the pre-review in May 2004.

> These should not be a reason for rejection,
> but should spur development of different
> (and hopefully in some ways better) ideas to submit in future.

Rejection is not permanent. If a library has flaws and they are
substantial enough then it should be rejected so that when changed, it
can be reviewed again.

I would like to see a state chart lib in boost but not as it currently
stands. I would not mind if it was accepted as *beta* which would tell
users that it has caveats.

/ikh