From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-15 12:21:24

I've tried to run tests with como of the serialization library.

I've run into a problem whereby the serialization library doesn't build due
to a an issue regarding libcomo 4.3? (with vc 7.1) stdarg.h header not have
va_list or va_arg not being hoisted into the std namespace. I sent a test
case to comeau an they acknowledged that its a problem but I haven't persued
it.

I want to test with this platform.

the Jamfile for serialization tests and library build include code to
exclude comeau from DLL builds and tests so that is no ta problem for me.

Robert Ramey