From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-21 12:21:54

Just quickly- I am making good progress on app integration and adding to
the Profiler library by Chris Diggins.

I will be mailing out more info in the next few weeks.

Additionally- a quick look at below looks like it would be something
that would add value to profiler lib. I plan on taking a deeper look at
that and will report back what I see. I want to REALLY spend some time
with below to understand it better\ see how it could fit in with current
profiler being worked on.

THANK YOU for sending this out, very interesting....