From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-21 13:40:19

[ cross-posted to the -testing list, where I think this belongs ]
Just another data point:

        Apple ships several versions of GCC. For current shipping systems,
they ship v3.3. For the next version of Mac OS (10.4, also known as
Tiger), they
will ship 3.4 and 4.0.

        Which one(s) should we be testing with? When should we change?

People are testing releases of CodeWarrior for Mac OS X. Mostly v8
and v9. The latest
version for each release is 8.3, and 9.4.

        Again, which version(s) should we test?

I'll be setting up a machine this weekend to run regressions; I'm
happy to run any/all
of these, but I'm looking for guidance.

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>