From: christopher diggins (cdiggins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-21 16:23:46

Hi Brian,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Braatz" <brianb_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 12:21 PM
Subject: RE: [boost] Re: google going open source

> Just quickly- I am making good progress on app integration and adding to
> the Profiler library by Chris Diggins.

Yay!

> I will be mailing out more info in the next few weeks.

Looking forward to it.

> Additionally- a quick look at below looks like it would be something
> that would add value to profiler lib. I plan on taking a deeper look at
> that and will report back what I see. I want to REALLY spend some time
> with below to understand it better\ see how it could fit in with current
> profiler being worked on.
>
> THANK YOU for sending this out, very interesting....

Concerning profiling code, I have also found some other code for profiling
in the STLSoft libraries
http://synesis.com.au/software/stlsoft/downloads.html

Currently this is released under the BSD license, which according to some,
is incompatible with the Boost license. However I am pushing the authour,
Matthew Wilson, to consider making a Boost compatible release. Unfortunately
the code is not super well documented, but there are several profiling and
timing routines in the library.

Christopher Diggins