From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-21 21:27:44

> I have done some investigation and it may be possible for OSL to
> provide a testing farm for Boost developers. OSL would like to know
> what kind of hardware, OS, compilers are most needed. Please post
> your requests in this thread.

The test I'd like to see run regularly are for the OS's we don't already
have good coverage on. For example, pick several from the list that John
Maddock posted:

 - HP-UX (HP-UX 9000/800)
 - HP-UX Itanium (ia64)
 - Linux PPC
 - Linux OS/390
 - Windows 64 Bit (Intel und AMD)
 - Sun Solaris (Sparc)
 - AIX
 - zOS
 - Alpha (OSF1)
 - AS/400

I'd also like to see a test or two of a compiler targeting embedded systems.
Looking at a couple of vendor web pages, I see "complete STL support"
listed, so presumably these compilers could handle Boost too.

--Beman