From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-21 23:12:22

Jeff Garland wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:33:43 -0600, Rene Rivera wrote
>>
>>So if we are wishing for things to happen, I'd say to change the
>>user reports so that it presents single toolset results individually.
>
> Sure that would help, but as I recall I was envisioning an 'ideal world' ;-)

In an ideal world all compilers would be standard compliant, produce
optimal code always, do it in no time flat, give specific error messages
that would be understood by all, automatically suggest ways to improve
your code... Oh, ahh, what a wonderful dream I was having :-)

I'll take any world that improves things -- truly I would!

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything