From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-23 16:34:46

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Jonathan,
> your iostreams library fails all tests on gcc-3.2.3-linux and
> gcc-3.3.5-linux. See, for example: http://tinyurl.com/4d8we
>
> The failures are not marked as expected so:
> 1. Do you know about them?

Yes, but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.

> 2. Is it possible to fix them? Or mark them as expected?

They were passing until a few days ago. Nothing has changed in the iostreams
library, so I assume it is a change in some other library. The usual suspect is
Boost.Test, but here it looks like type traits or mpl.

> I get the same problem locally, so can test any patches, if you don't
> have those specific version of compilers.

If I can't replicate the problems on the MinGW versions of these compilers, I'll
ask for your help. Thanks for the offer.

Jonathan