From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-23 17:30:53

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:16:12 -0500, Gennadiy Rozental
<gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > I will make sure release version pass this compiler either. Where could I
> > see an errors?
>
> Ok. Current cvs head should pass library compilation on this ^%$^% compiler.

Funny coincidence. I call it that too :-)

FYI there are still a large number of Boost.Test failures on most
platforms. I believe they are specifically the ones that read input
files and are having problems when run from regression.py (where the
working directory is $BOOST_ROOT/status I believe).

You might want to take a look at the DateTime test program called
testtz_database which has code that looks in 3 different places for
the input file to work around this same issue.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com