From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-24 09:11:40

"Eric Niebler" <eric_at_[hidden]> writes:

> The thing is IMO that were are talking about customization
>> points of a concept, not a particular library.
>

> No. boost_range_begin() is *only* called from boost::begin(). Nobody
> should be calling it directly. It is part of the Boost.Range library's
> interface that it can be customized this way. Concepts have nothing to
> do with it.

Please read Peter's posts in the thread I referenced. I have sympathy
for both views.

The question is whether the range concept "belongs" to the range
library or if other libraries will adopt it and begin to use its
customization points in the same way that the range library does.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting