From: Don G (dongryphon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-24 09:47:10

Hi Scott,

> For me there needs to be definition at this level; formalization
> of concepts. With that kind of thing in place its possible that
> we might one day write (async) code that moves without change
> from sockets to files. Its what might keep the tech-talk on track.

I agree. All the technical details we tend to focus on should be just
implementation detail. Another way to say it: we should look at the
interface first.

> Or am I in the wrong thread?

No, this is the one. Well, at least if it isn't we're both in the
wrong thread! :) That being said, I'm going to start a new thread
here because the "I/O" part I think is misleading.

Best,
Don