From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-27 23:28:28

I sense a possible chicken/egg problem here.

My personal experiences suggests you can't expect people to take an interest
in it unless it has documentation and examples. In order to get interest,
it has to be usable right out of the box with only about a 10 min review
time. That means decent tutorial document and examples. If its in the
vault, and people find it meets a need in an expedient manner, there will be
sufficient interest to convince you that spending more time on it is
worthwhile.

Robert Ramey