From: Dan Rosen (dan.rosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-29 03:07:01

> > I'd be interested in looking at the details, however draft they are
> > (Feel free to mail them privately).
>
> Actually, I shouldn't be such a tease. I'll try to get the document
> semi-workable and post it here when I get back from work this evening.

Okay, as promised, I have cleaned up my document a bit and am posting
it here (see the .txt file attached; beware UNIX line-endings). It has
huge, gaping holes but I hope it illustrates at least the direction I
was trying to go with my tree. Any comments would be much appreciated.

In the meantime, I'll go back over Justin's thread from last month
again, and see if it gives me any ideas. I'm hoping that some of the
folks who contributed to that thread (Thorsten, Justin, Beman, etc.)
will take an interest in this one as well.

Cheers,
dr