From: Andreas Pokorny (andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-29 14:06:42

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 03:50:36PM -0500, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Andreas, this sort of hostility is inappropriate, especially when
> directed at someone who's obviously new to Boost. It's important to
> remember when posting replies to someone you don't know that he might
> just be a precocious 15-year-old. Please keep the discussion on a
> professional level, regardless of what you think of the idea's
> technical merits.

I am not a native english speaker, so I am not always able to interpret the
spirit of an expression. This makes it of course also hard for me to foresee
how my words will be interpreted by other people. Hence I should be more careful
with my jokes. So I apologize for my misplaced joke.

Regards
Andreas Pokorny