From: Dan Rosen (dan.rosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-30 01:58:50

Hi João,

Just wanted to send a brief reply. I think you make some good points
about the diversity of possible node designs, and they're reaffirmed
by Andreas and David's points as well. I think Andreas has swayed me
to explore Jeff Mirwaisi's "feature-oriented" tree ideas some more,
and I think your comments are particularly applicable in that context.

Have you had a chance to look at the treelib source and docs that
Andreas posted? I'd be grateful for your opinions on that, since I
personally have very little experience with that style of programming.

Cheers,
dr