From: Federico Stella (f.stella_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-05 22:31:07

* mercoledì 06 aprile 2005, alle 10:16, Allen scrive:

> Yes, I am interested in it.
I've just uploaded to sandbox vault [1] and the filename is factory.zip.
The library is only two headers files + a scope guard while waiting for an
ufficial boost one.

Doc has been generated by doxygen using code comments, I think it is a start
point, but it lacks tutorial and a more generalized doc with some example.

In the zip file there is also a file (example.cpp) with simple tests.
You have to download also singleton.zip that you can find in the
directory singleon/ inside the vault.

Obviously it's not ready for a formal review, but any flam^Wcomments, ideas,
etc. are wellcome :)

Fede.

[1] http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/