From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-09 15:43:51

Hi Rene,

"Rene Rivera" <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote

> After some portability changes to the build files, this is what
> compiling on CodeWarrior 8.3 on Windows2K shows...
>
> ...found 669 targets...
> ...updating 12 targets...
> [some warnings]
> ...updated 12 targets...

The warnings should disappear if semicolons are removed from the lines 294,
298, 303. I will upload the updated version once I fix some other problems.

Also some more questions:

1) Does this compiler have a native typeof?
2) Does it have some kind of "GCC mode"? I believe some compiler does, but
I think it was Intel...
3) Does it support partial template specialization (I believe all compilers
support it except vc6/7.0)?
4) What portability changes did you make to the build files?

I am just trying to figure out which path the compiler chose... It would be
much simpler if I knew of a portable way to output a message, like MSVC's
pragma:

#pragma message("using compliant implementation")

Does CodeWarrior have anything similar?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,
Arkadiy