From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-10 13:51:17

Paul A Bristow wrote:
> I like this.

:-)

> Firefox 1.0.2 and IE6 at 1600 x 1200 on both 22 inch screen and 19 inch
> screens.
>
> The only thing that seems odd is that the 'menu' items on the right
> seem to be slightly smaller font.

They are slightly smaller, they've been that way from the start.

> For the page, I suspect it could be the same size?

It could.. What do other's think?

> (Google appears above "Powered by")

Intentionally; I like that arrangement more than the one Google uses in
the equivalent logo. It emphasizes "Google" more than the "Powered by".

> Thanks for your considerable work on this.

Welcome.. But it would be so much less work if IE didn't exist ;-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything