From: Preston A. Elder (prez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-16 10:01:46

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:28:09 +0200, Tobias Schwinger wrote:

> It's under development. Unfortunately the process is rather slow lately,
> because Terje and me are very busy.
Well, just FYI, I've taken the zip file that was originally posted, and
pulled it verbatim into my open source project (keeping the exact source
tree in tact, just putting it under an 'ext' directory which is where I
put all external code (often that enhances boost)). I've got my configure
script setup so that once it detects its been merged into boost, it will
use the boost version (by detecting the
boost/operator_traits/operator_traits.hpp header).

Thanks for writing this - Right now speed is not the primary issue, since
I'm using this as part of some trace code that in most production
environments, will never be called.

--
PreZ :)
Founder. The Neuromancy Society (http://www.neuromancy.net)