From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-20 09:57:27

As part of my homegrown testing I like to run comeau 4.3. I find this
compiler helpful in sorting out very stick C++ language issues and see it as
a compiler addressing a small but important niche.

The serialization library currently won't build with this compiler. It fails
with the error message

"C:\BoostMainCVS\boost/type_traits/detail/is_mem_fun_pointer_tester.hpp",
line 61: error #457:
          "is_mem_fun_pointer_tester" is not a function or static data
member
  yes_type is_mem_fun_pointer_tester(R (__stdcall T::*)());

Is there any chance someone might address this?

I would much like to see comeau added to the test suites?

Robert Ramey