From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-20 18:37:45

The new GraphViz parser in the Graph library is implemented as an
ultra-slick Spirit grammar from Ron Garcia. It works fine on newer
versions of GCC and EDG, but Visual C++ 7.0 completely croaks with an
internal compiler error. I've moved around code, eliminated some
templates from the equation, etc., but I don't have a feel for how to
fix the compiler, especially when Spirit is concerned.

Are there any Spirit jockeys that could give me a few hints on how to
deal with this or, better yet, get it working on VC 7.1?

        Cheers,
        Doug