From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-24 05:52:20

Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]> writes:

> At midnight tonight (Friday) the main trunk/CVS HEAD is feature-frozen
> and only bug fixes may be committed. New features should go on a
> separate development branch.

Does that go for new libraries where it isn't possible to cause a
regression with respect to 1.32.0? The Boost Parameters library is
currently checked in, but not in the state we intended. The features
we have now are in very good shape, but several extensions were
requested that we intended to have implemented for this release and
"of course" we need to re-do all the documentation. I realize docs
are in a different class from everything else...

Anyway, we can of course move the new development to a branch. I'm not
pushing to do it on the main trunk; I just want clarification.

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting