From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-27 18:51:58

Eric Niebler wrote:
> I've just completed a major rewrite of xpressive's
> innards. The meta-programming stuff is now based on MPL and Fusion and
> is very flexible, clean and idiomatic, but there shouldn't be any change
> from a user's perspective. Look for a new release Real Soon Now.

The new release of xpressive is available now. It represents a complete
rewrite of all of xpressive's meta-programming. This is an important
milestone on the way to 1.0. I encourage anybody who has been using
xpressive to grab the latest version and let me know of any problems.

Download xpressive.zip at:
http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/vault/index.php?directory=eric_niebler

Docs at:
http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/libs/xpressive