From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-29 13:42:37

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Viernes, Abril 29, 2005 6:36 pm
Asunto: Re: [boost] Re: [test][comeau] problem with va_list

> Quoting Edward Diener <eddielee_at_[hidden]>:
> > For whatever reason, although #include <cstdarg> is in the
> source file,
> > when the Comeau compiler is executed it never actually includes the
> > file. This must be a bug in the Comeau compiler but perhaps Greg
> Comeau> has a fix for it.
>
> Do you have libcomo31 properly installed and built? Did you try
> "Hello world"
> using iostreams?

Broneck, if I'm not wrong you have access to a properly
setup Comeau environment. It'd be great if you could
apply a patch to your local version of
boost/test/impl/test_tools.ipp and see what happens.
The patch reduces to issuing a

namespace std{using ::va_list;}

for the Comeau compiler. If this works, a lot of
tests that are currently failing because of this single
problem could clear up (or at least progress to some
further error.)

If the patch works, there's still the issue of tuning
the workaround: is it a problem with all versions
of stdlibcomo, under any backend?

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo