From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 04:46:07

I had to disable it to continue using VS.NET2003

On 5/1/05, Jason Hise <chaos_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> For some reason, it seems that whenever I type '(' after
> boost::lambda::bind (which would normally cause the intellisence list to
> pop up with the arguments the function takes), visual studio completely
> locks up. Does anyone else have this problem? Are there known fixes or
> work-arounds?
>
> -Jason

   Felipe Magno de Almeida
   UIN: 2113442
    email: felipe.m.almeida+spam at gmail com felipe.almeida at ic
unicamp br, felipe.m.almeida at gmail com, felipe at synergy com
I am a C, modern C++, MFC, ODBC, Windows Services, MAPI developer
from synergy, and Computer Science student from State
University of Campinas(UNICAMP).
To know more about:
Unicamp: http://www.ic.unicamp.br
Synergy: http://www.synergy.com.br
current work: http://www.mintercept.com
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."