From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 12:15:00

| When submitting reviews, please state explicitly whether or
| not you believe that the library should be accepted into Boost.

Yes, this library should be accepted.

Based mainly on what others have reported.

I don't buy the argument that we should not encourage any macro based
submissions,
(even though I go 'ugh' every time I see a macro).

On the contrary, I think that establishing a need
through macro usage should facilitate C++ language change.

(Following the precedents of named parameters, typeof...
that highlight obvious language needs).

But since the rate of language change is so glacial,
(a serious problem IMO)
very many people can make use of it in the meantime.

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden]