From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-11 11:33:44

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> This one is most difficult to fix. It caused by inability of Borland to deal
> with "in class" using declaration. Until it's resolved no sense to try fix
> anything else. Any help is appreciated.

What is 'has'? Rest defaults to 'nil' which doesn't have a member 'has'
anyway.

I've been looking at ptr_container, and this has suffered problems with
'using' declarations. But only for functions, so I've duplicated the
function in the derived class to just call the base class and this has
worked (in the places I've tested) so could this not be done here?

Cheers

Russell