From: Sylvain Pion (Sylvain.Pion_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-12 18:13:32

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 11:20:14AM -0400, Beman Dawes wrote:
> So far there are plans to propose Boost.Threads, Boost.Filesystem, and
> Boost.Signals. As well as proposals for some of the more major libraries, I
> personally hope someone will do a sweep through Boost looking at some of
> the smaller utilities and helpers for a possible "Small Additions"
> proposal.

As I mentionned in Lillehammer, I intend to submit a proposal concerning
Boost.Interval (with my co-authors, Hervé Brönnimann and Guillaume Melquiond).
It will be a subset of the functionality of Boost.Interval, which we think
makes more sense than the full genericity/complexity of the Boost version.

Hervé also mentionned to me his intention to propose Boost.Minmax.

--
Sylvain