From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-14 23:51:16

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Douglas Gregor wrote:
>
>> parameter (cw-8_3)
>
> OK.. I really need to get that one working.. Really want to use the
> parameter library.

Fixed. But...

The basic problem is that CW-8.3 is one of those compilers that doesn't
support boost::result_of. There appears to be an existing work around
for this situation in boost/parameter/aux_/result_of0.hpp, but it was
disabled. What I don't know is if it was intentional or not, as all I
did was change the namespace "aux_" to "aux" to enable the use of the
work around. Was this intentional?

AFAICT this affects these testers: sunpro-5_3-sunos, borland-5_6_4,
cw-8_3, msvc-stlport, vc7, msvc.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything