From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-15 07:04:44

Gordon Smith <schmoo2k <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> The /Zm option does not help (my main project has needed it for a long time
> now).
>
> I can confim that my test app works fine with 1.32, it is just the HEAD
> branch that is killing it (I have updated the MS Bug Site with this
> information).
>
> Gordon.

Hi Gordon, just in case you haven't checked it
out yet, seems like MS guys acknowledged and fixed
the issue (the fix will make it, I guess, in beta 3)
as reported by you:

http://tinyurl.com/8ouxa

Thank you very much for pursuing this problem; allow me
to remind you that I'm all ears for your suggestions
on improvement of the library, reports on success/failure
stories etc.

Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo