From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-23 23:08:32

In the VC 7.1 IDE, on the project property page under Linker there is a
field labeled "Additional directories". In this field one specifies the
directorie(s) that contain the compiled boost libraries. Within the
serialization code, there are pragmas which generate the proper library name
as a function of the boost configuration. This is referred to as as
"auto-linking"

Robert Ramey