From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-24 09:51:38

The test library's wide_string tests are failing on any platform
because "wputenv" does not exist. Googling around a bit, I don't see
much mention at all of "wputenv". There is a _wputenv on Microsoft
compilers, but it takes wchar_t pointers, not char pointers.

This is part of a much larger problem... a quick count in the
regression tests shows about 300 failures coming from the test library.
Most of these are on compilers we usually consider rather broken, but
we need someone to look at these failures and either fix them or mark
them.

The Boost.Test library is one of the core libraries, on which every
other library depends. It needs to be solid, stable, and portable, or
we cannot release 1.33.0.

        Doug Gregor
        1.33.0 Release Manager