From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-24 15:21:55

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>>I think we've seen multiple times that this at least causes
>>Boost developers and release managers distress when it happens
>
> Does it distress you any less, when faulures in Boost.<anything else> unit
> tests happends?

I think the distress comes from not knowing that they are not required
tests. During release, we assume that *all* tests are important. And
most of us don't know enough about individual libraries to see if
failing tests are important or not. So in this way all failures distress
me equally, with the exception of failures in libraries, platforms, and
toolsets I personally use.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything