From: David Daeschler (daveregs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-26 13:35:39

Thanks to that output (-a -odump.txt ), I found something interesting when
doing testing.

When you run the tests on the boost filesystem, it builds a static library
at:

bin\boost\libs\filesystem\build\libboost_filesystem.lib\mingw\debug\libboost_filesystem-mgw-d-1_32.lib

It then deletes the library when the tests are over. If I break the build
right after it builds this test library and then link to that library from
my test program, the program executes without an exception!

For some reason the library that the tests are building is working, and the
libraries that are built using [ jam "-sTOOLS=mingw" stage ] are not
working!

I am very confused now. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
- Dave