From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-01 13:59:09

"Jody Hagins" <jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Thus, for the most part, I end up reviewing stuff well after it has been
> accepted (and, sadly, there are some libs that I just will not use,
> though I may have used them if I would have offered input and gotten
> changes during the review). Unfortunately, once a library is accepted,
> getting changes to interfaces or design is near impossible, as evident
> by several recent threads.

The Typeof library was accepted at the moment when a new boost release is
being prepared, and is obviously not going in until the next one. Which
probably gives us more time than average when making changes is relatively
easy.

Therefore, if you have an interest in this library, please make sure to take
a look at it, and send us your feedback -- it is welcome, and will
definitely be considered.

Regards,
Arkadiy