From: Powell, Gary (powellg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-03 12:07:28

>Meanwhile I am very much puzzled with the inconsistency of rather high
>download activity and relatively low amount of feedback the Typeof library
>has received on the list. If somebody could offer a reasonable explanation
>of this fact, it would help us a lot in our future work with boost.

>Best regards,
>Arkadiy
I suspect its because while a "Typeof" library is very useful, its tedious code to understand. And that's coming from someone who wrote one, with help from Jaakko Jarvi.. (lambda)

And I too had intended to at least take a look at this library with the future intent on dropping the internal version in lambda, as I'm sure Joel is too for spirit. However at this time in my life no amount of delay would have helped unless we are talking about 2008.. when I should again have a quieter life.

However I will try and give it a once over knowing that any comments are well past the due date.

IMO if there are 3 decent reviews then that is probably enough. Still though its a sad state of the world's affairs with a list in the low thousands of users we can't muster more than 3 people with enough time to look at something new and cool.

  Yours,
  -Gary-