From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 10:41:11

Instructions on unpacking, and running the tests/examples would be nice
to have for each library being reviewed.

Actually, some docs on running stuff from individual directories would
be nice, since I always seem to get it wrong. The build docs suggest
using a builddir, but when running bjam NOT from the top-level
directory, I seem to have a very difficult time getting things to build
properly.

I am fairly comfortable with building boost. However, anytime I have to
delve into the specific directories, I find that the builds are VERY
different from invoking bjam in the top directory, especially when using
the builddir and stagedir commands from the top level directory.